Sunday, December 21, 2014

Out of the Kitchen: Beating the Winter Drys!

So, I have dry skin.  All the time.

But in the winter, I have the WORST dry skin of all time ever.

Especially in school, where the heat in my classroom is just this side of Hades. 

So I've found a few products that really and truly help me keep my skin nice and hydrated, and on the plus side, also smell great!

Mario Badescu Facial Spray
This is super affordable at $7.00 a bottle (at Ulta).  I keep this in my desk at work and spray it on my face throughout the day.  It smells lightly of roses, which, yum.  And it won't mess with any makeup you have on your face.  Super refreshing if you need a pick me up!  And very soothing and hydrating!




This one is a bit pricier, at $32.00 a bottle at Ulta (Sephora has this as well).  But worth it.  The coconut water in the primer makes it cooling when you apply it.  It has a thin consistency but feels so hydrating, and it is great under any foundation or other makeup you use.  Also, best name ever.


If you have any other recommendations for a dry skin girl, leave them below!


No comments:

Post a Comment