Saturday, May 14, 2016

Cauliflower Crust


Yummmmm.

True story.  I have wanted to try this forever.  But I just....well I just didn't.

So I finally did and it was delicious, but it wasn't quite right.

So I tested and tested and finally found the one I truly LOVE! 

If you aren't familiar with cauliflower crust,  I will give this one warning.  It's not a pick up and eat it like pizza crust - at least not this one.  It was a little "wetter" in the middle, but it was so delicious I couldn't have cared less.

I topped it like pizza, natch, but then also did some avocado and a fried egg for a breakfast pizza.  That was my actual favorite.

Cauliflower Crust
Serves 1, Smartpoints = 2

1 cup cooked rice cauliflower
1 tbsp. egg whites
3 tbsp. (15 grams) grated parmesan cheese
cracked black paper

Preheat over to 400.  Place the cooked cauliflower rice in a clean dish towel and squeeze, to get out any excess water.

Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.  Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.  Form into a thin, even crust.

Bake for 15 minutes.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment