Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fantastic Friday Four

Here are a few things making smile during this heat!

This sign is life.  As someone who has never passed up a tailgating opportunity (and as we get closer to football season!), I had to get this one!




I have a big pile of summer reading, in the middle of this one and loving it.  If you love recent history, and getting some really interesting details about the lives of some very famous people, this is a great read.



I have always wanted a fluffy white comforter.  However, my adorable cat Charlie is black and sheds like you wouldn't believe.  But I finally bit the bullet and got one.  The compromise is the burgundy throw where he actually does most of his sitting (though I do still have to brush off the bed with a lint remover pretty much everyday!)

I'm a sucker for all things rose scented, and this moisturizer from Korres is no exception.  The rose scent isn't super overpowering, so it won't linger with you all day.  The cream itself is really moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling really soft.  I also have the overnight mask in this same formula and it's another favorite!

What is making you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment