Friday, December 2, 2016

Fantastic Friday Four - Holiday Edition!

I'm a sucker for this time of year.  So, with that in mind, these are some of the holiday things that I'm loving this week!

First has to be my tree right?  I had a tree trimming party the other night and the elves did a great job. This time of of year, the first thing I do when I get up in the morning?  Turn on the tree.  First thing after work?  Turn on the tree.  There is little I enjoy more than sitting in front of the tree with no lights on but that. 



Come on, you all know you are as obsessed with The Christmas Story as I am.  A few years ago, my parents gave my brothers and I these for Christmas, and it's one of the first decorations I put up.  It's a major award!






I'm a self-professed candle freak, no lie.  And I have a lot of favorite holiday scents but this one has to be my favorite.  I really don't know why, but just smelling it reminds me of Christmas!  Also, love this winter candle holder, because it isn't specific to Christmas so it will stay out past that time.  Gotta love Bath and Body Works!



Literally, every night.  Seriously, this is like the cheapest wine ($6!!!) but so good!  Pour some into a measuring cup, heat for about 30 - 40 seconds, pour into a wine glass.  It is the perfect remedy to a cold winter day, and absolutely a must for sitting in front of the tree!

What are your favorite holiday things?



No comments:

Post a Comment