Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fabulous Finds: Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame 100 Calorie Packs

I'm a sucker for a good snack.

I'm also a teacher who needs the mid-morning pick me up as much as the kids do.  And, being a teacher, I can't leave my room to get said pick me up.

So, I'm always interested when I see snacks that don't need to be refrigerated, are healthy, and more importantly for me, portion controlled.

I spotted these in the organic section of Stop and Shop and knew I had to give them a try.

Especially after I checked out the label!





Low in sugar, high in protein, and 100 calories?

My next fear was that it would be an impossibly small portion.  However, there was a lot of edamame packed into that little bag!

The edamame itself had a nice salty crunch, a perfect substitute for chips or even, for someone like who doesn't like them, any kind of nut.

I've been having these everyday this week as my mid-morning snack and they definitely helped tide me over until lunch.

Keep and eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment