Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Fabulous Find: Weight Watchers Frozen Smoothies

I'm always on the lookout for new snacks.

I spotted these in the frozen section of my store and was intrigued, but I bypassed them at first.  I'm not big on stocking up on frozen foods, I have a few on hand in case of a late night or needing a quick lunch, but I'm really trying to stay away from the more processed things.


So, it took me a few times to take a real look at these, but when I did, I was pleasantly surprised.


For a frozen, prepackaged item, that's a pretty good ingredient list!

But how would they taste?

I've tried two of the flavors - the tropical one, which is pineapple and mango, and the strawberry / banana one and I found both to be really quite good.  There are chunks of real fruit and they are a really good portion.  Perfect for a mid-morning snack!

I also love the ease of them.  I take it out in the morning before work and leave it in the fridge at school until snack time, and it's a really terrific consistency.

Definitely check these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment