Monday, May 26, 2014

21 Day Fix Approved Chocolate Banana Shakeology

So, in doing the 21 day fix, I realized I had to change the way I make my Shakeology.  See, I normally made mine with unsweetened almond milk, I preferred the taste over making it with water.  And while, yes, you can still do that in the 21 Day Fix, you have to swap out a yellow container to do it and that is 3x a week.

Well, that wouldn't work.

Since I have my Shakeology for breakfast most days, I thought I would try mixing it with a cup of cold, black coffee.

O.M.G.

SO good.  The coffee brings out the chocolate flavor even more!


So basically, we have this:

1 red container - 1 scoop of Chocolate Shakeology
1/2 frozen banana - 1 purple container
1 cup of cold, black coffee
About 6 ice cubes

Blend together and enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the genius idea of swapping my coffee in for water to make my shake! I'm struggling with drinking black coffee but I need the caffeine, so this is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good! I also tried it with vanilla and it came out latte like. Really delicious!

    ReplyDelete