Wednesday, September 10, 2014

21 Day Fix: Breakfast for Dinner!

Honestly, I could eat breakfast all day every day and be quite happy.

So after a long day at work, breakfast for dinner sounded divine.



Mmmmm.  And can you believe 21 Day Fix friendly!

I took 1 small gold potato (1 yellow) and chopped it small.  I sauteed it in 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 clove of garlic.  As it cooked (about 10 minutes overall), I sprinkled some black pepper and smoked paprika (about a 1/4 tsp.)  on it.

In another pan, I had 1 green container of yellow squash and zuchinni slices "frying" up in some organic canola oil spray with a sprinkle of pepper.  I added two beaten eggs (1 red) and scrambled it all up, adding 1 blue of shredded reduced fat cheese at the end.

It was so filling and delicious!  Made me wish for breakfast all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment