Saturday, August 29, 2015

Fabulous Find: Plenti Greek Yogurt

I am a huge Greek yogurt fan.  No lie.  But I like "stuff" in my yogurt.  Real fruit, seeds, granola, etc.  The yogurt on its own just isn't quite filling enough for me.

So I was intrigued when I saw this new find in the grocery store.





Greek yogurt?  Check.  Oats?  Check.  Flax?  Check. Pumpkin Seeds?  Yes please.

And bonus, no nuts!  I, for one am not a fan (love the flavor, cringe at the texture).

The label is pretty good too!






Now, I will warn you.  If you expect crunch, forget it.  The oats and seeds have been in the yogurt so it's not at all crunchy.  However, if you are looking for a filling snack with a chewy texture and full of goodness?  This is for you!

I have had the black cherry and blueberry flavors and both are wonderful!  I believe there is also vanilla and strawberry as well!

Definitely keep an eye out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment