Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fabulous Find: Quest Protein Bars

There are so many protein bars out there at this point.  It's really hard to choose!

Add in that I'm not a fan of nuts (I love peanut butter but not actual peanuts, go figure), and my options in protein bars are severely limited.

Plus, I don't love some of the ingredients I'm finding in these bars.

That changed when I stumbled upon Quest bars in, of all places, 7-11. 





What I love most about these bars is that they don't taste "protein-y".  They actually taste like a candy bar!  And the ingredient list is far better than most I've seen. 

I haven't tried all of them, because some do have nuts, but some favorites are mint chocolate chunk (pictured above), S'mores, and cookies and cream.

They run about 170 calories a bar and are super filling.  One of my pre-gym favorites!

I've seen them sparingly, in 7-11 and in King's, but they are also available online!

For more information:  Quest Nutrition

No comments:

Post a Comment