Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fabulous Find: Jif Peanut Powder

True fact.  I love peanut butter (and yet I hate actual peanuts, go figure).

I will legit put peanut butter on or in anything I can. 

Unfortunately, while it does have it's protein benefits, it's also got a lot of fat. 

There have been several brands of peanut powders on the market, yet they all seem pretty pricey.  Not that I didn't buy them, I did.  But in the interest of saving money, this new one caught my eye.






So at first I was skeptical.  But the price was a good 3 dollars less than my favorite, PB2, so I figured, what did I have to lose?

And then I looked at the back.




The ONLY ingredient is roasted peanuts.  In three tablespoons, there are 8 grams of protein and only 2 grams of fat.

Consider me sold.

But....does it taste good?

So far I've added 2 tablespoons to a chocolate smoothie and 1 tablespoon to a half cup of Greek yogurt, and I have to say, I'm impressed.  The price is right, the ingredients are right, and the taste is right.

Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment