Monday, September 7, 2015

Sunshine Smoothie

I am a big fan of the smoothie.  It's quick, easy, and when you make it at home and can control the ingredients, it's delicious.

I do have a small blender, but for this bad boy I used my Ninja because I had some whole fruits and wanted a really high quality blender to do the work.  As a word of warning, the smoothie itself wasn't completely smooth, but it was definitely enjoyable!

This smoothie is bright and citrusy and perfect for summer (or when you need a summer boost in the dead of winter!).

As a tip, whenever I use bananas in my smoothies, I use frozen ones.  It eliminates the need for ice and it makes the smoothie super thick and creamy!








Sunshine Smoothie


1 frozen banana
1/2 seedless orange, peeled and sectioned
1 cup chopped pineapple
1 small container 0% Greek yogurt
1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)

Throw all the ingredients in blender and mix until smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment