Monday, November 14, 2016

Pumpkin Spice Waffle

I swear, the pumpkin overload will end soon.

Maybe.  At least until next September.  (Let's be honest.  August)

I'm a big fan of Kodiak Cakes - particularly their Power mix.  Super easy to work with, and a nice quick breakfast.

Recently, I've begun adding Quest MCT oil powder to my waffles.  This is totally a skipable step but it makes the waffles super fluffy.  It also has some great health benefits, as it is a healthy fat, somewhat akin to coconut oil (at least from what I've read!).





I topped my waffle with some sunflower butter because, much like pumpkin, I'm completely obsessed.

Just as an FYI, I cooked my waffle on the highest setting on my iron - but your mileage may vary.

Pumpkin Spice Waffle
Serves 1

1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes Power mix (or mix of choice)
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup water
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 scoop Quest MCT oil

Combine all ingredients in a bowl.  Spray waffle iron.  Spread batter onto iron and cook on highest setting until done.  Top with your favorite toppings!



No comments:

Post a Comment