Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Back to School Challenge Group!

Fall is almost here!  Which means the season of pumpkins (and pumpkin lattes) and holidays kicks off.  Want a head start on some healthy habits before the holiday hits?

I'm starting a challenge group on September 15!  It will be a private Facebook group that offers motivation, tips, tricks, and of course, recipes!  For those doing 21 Day Fix and / or Shakeology who are interested in joining this 3 week accountability group, either message me or leave a comment!  Also, if you are interested in more information about either program, message me or comment as well!



For more information on the programs or to order, you can follow this link :)

Challenge Pack

1 comment:

  1. Every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and
    it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something
    you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site
    if you have time . Thank you.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete