Friday, August 29, 2014

3 Day Refresh Results and Thoughts

And done!

The results?

Down 4.4 pounds and 1 inch!

Not bad for 3 days.

The big question, was I hungry?

Day 1?  Yes.

Day 2?  MUCH easier.

Day 3?  A little harder than Day 2 but easier than Day 1.

Day 2 was by far the best day for me.

Now it helped that I was extremely busy this week with prepping my classroom.  Even when I got home I did work so I was constantly occupied.

And to be honest, I did have more coffee than they recommended.  Because let's be honest.  This is me and I basically run on coffee.

However, the rest I followed.

I also discovered a new favorite side dish!  Which, on this wasn't a side dish but will be from now on!





Coconut oil steamed broccoli!  Which is really just steamed broccoli tossed with 1/2 a tsp. of coconut oil and Himalayan pink salt.

So overall I thought the program was worth it.  It's only 3 days, and you definitely feel a lot less bloated / puffy once it's done.  And I feel ready now for the upcoming 21 day fix (which, if you missed it, I will be starting a challenge group on 9/15 so message me or comment if you are interested!)

1 comment:

  1. Just ordered our 21 Day Fix and Shakeology this morning! Ready to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete