Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fabulous Finds: Chobani Simply 100 Crunch

I LOVE the Chobani Flips.  Particularly the Key Lime Crumble.

However - LOTS of sugar.  And to top it off, on the new Smartpoints plan, not terribly point friendly.

Then I stumbled upon these beauties in the store.


(Ignore the rest of the lunchbox, for the life of me I couldn't find the original picture!)

So these are basically 100 calorie pack "flips" from Chobani.  I found three flavors -  one was a chocolate and strawberry combo, one was blueberry cookie, and one was mango.  I'm not a huge mango fan (unless it's in a daquiri) so I tried the strawberry and blueberry ones.

The strawberry "Crunch" was strawberry Greek yogurt with chocolate pieces, chocolate cookie pieces, and dried strawberry.  The blueberry - my favorite - was a blueberry Greek yogurt with oatmeal cookie pieces and dried blueberries.

These were a perfect mid-morning snack paired with some fruit, but would also be a great sweet treat at the end of the day.

And the best - 3 Smartpoints per serving!

Hoping they expand this line!  Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment