Sunday, February 28, 2016

Fabulous Find: Weight Watchers Cafe Creations

Anyone who knows me knows I basically run on coffee (Hi Dunkin'!).  I drink really kind of an obnoxious amount.

That said, the switch to Smartpoints was not necessarily a favorable one for my coffee habit.  I can't even talk about my beloved Skinny Caramel Macchiato.

While I do online now, I initially signed up to go to meetings, and when I first got to the center, I saw this.


At zero Smartpoints, I knew I had to give this a try!  It's available in Vanilla Bean and Mucho Mocha.

My first impression?  SWEET.  Really sweet.  Like too sweet for a normal mug of coffee, at least for me.

However, I rarely drink small cups of coffee!  I found that putting one of these packets in a large coffee was really quite delicious.  Cut the sweetness, and gave just enough flavor and creaminess.

And like I said, I can't really argue with zero Smartpoints.

You can get them at centers, but I've also found them online.

Definitely give them a try if you are a coffee lover!



No comments:

Post a Comment