Friday, February 5, 2016

Fantastic Friday Four - February 5th, 2016

Happy Friday!

Here is what is making me smile this week (other than the fact that it's FRIDAY!!!)



I moved into my new apartment in July and have slowly been adding decor.  The walls in my bedroom are a really dark gray, so I've been adding white accents.  LOVE this one from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  Also, it's a nice saying to wake up to on those tougher mornings.



In case it isn't obvious I have a serious coffee obsession.  And YAY Dunkin' Donuts have their travel mugs back with the $1.69 refill (and it's like an extra large mug) until April 30!



I can't really be allowed in Bath and Body Works without supervision because I have a serious candle addiction.  I have always loved these plug-ins too, but never really had a good outlet for them in my old apartment.  This apartment has a bigger bathroom and a perfect place for it!  I'm, of course, seasonal, so it's a snowflake (pumpkin is for fall, naturally).  The scent I have in now is brown sugar allspice and it makes me crave oatmeal everytime I walk in there.



Always been a big fan of PB2, and for the first time recently, I tried the chocolate.  OMG.  Seriously, though.   It is by far my new favorite - great to add to smoothies!  And only 1 Smartpoint for 2 TBSP.


What's making you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment