Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Blog Bites: The Gracious Pantry Slow Cooker Italian Chicken

Who wants a super easy chicken recipe that basically calls for dumping everything in a crockpot, is clean, and can provide meal prep for several days?

I'm going to assume you are all raising your hands.

This clean eating recipe from The Gracious Pantry is super easy and flavorful.  I did modify the dressing a bit, to reduce the points.  I made the whole recipe with 8 oz. uncooked chicken breast, 1 cup apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp. Dijon mustard, and 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil, plus all of the spices.

It came out to 4 Smartpoints per chicken breast (honestly, it's probably less because a lot of the sauce is left in the crockpot, but I will count it!).



I served it over some bowties and spinach with garlic and olive oil for a 7 Smartpoint meal in all!

Check out the recipe!

Clean Eating Slow Cooker Italian Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment