Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Fabulous Find: Elli Quark

Yogurt, specifically Greek yogurt, is one of my favorite midmorning snacks. With fresh fruit and a touch of granola, it's the perfect thing to tide me over until lunch.

Over the last month or so, I started seeing all these posts about Quark on Instagram.  It was less Smartpoints than Greek yogurt, so color me intrigued.

When I first spotted it in Shoprite, the wording "spoonable cheese" almost steered me away, because I couldn't actually picture what that meant.  However, I figured the multitude of Instagram posts couldn't be wrong, so I took a chance.

SO GLAD I DID!


It is absolutely delicious! It's got the texture of Greek yogurt, but is less tangy.  And only 2 Smartpoints for the whole cup!

I've only been able to find a few of the flavors so far (it's not available in all stores).  I've tried Bananas Foster, Blueberry, Vanilla, Plain and Strawberry.  I also have a Pineapple to try tomorrow.   Everything I've tried has been really delicious, with a lot of flavor.  I'm dying to find the Sea Salt Caramel and the Red Velvet and the Mint Chocolate!

I know these are also available at Target, if there is one near you.

You can also order online!  Elli Quark

Definitely keep a look out.  Worth the extra looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment