Friday, March 18, 2016

Fabulous Find: Siggi's Yogurt

Yogurt is definitely one of my go-tos for a mid-morning boost.  And I tend to gravitate to Greek yogurt because I love the protein - really helps tide me over until lunch.

I was at Target last week and I saw this (and it had an offer on Cartwheel!).  A friend of mine had recommended it and so I decided to give it a whirl. 


WOW.  Really delicious.  Not unlike the texture of Greek yogurt honestly, though it does have less sugar (score!).

I've tried two flavors so far: pumpkin spice (of course) which was 2% fat and 4 Smartpoints, and the raspberry, which was 0% fat and 3 Smartpoints.  Both are really delicious!  And Siggi's seems to have a lot of really interesting flavors.

I've seen it in both Target and Stop and Shop, and there is more information at Siggi's Dairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment