Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pumpkin, Pumpkin Everywhere

So, to what will come as absolutely no surprise to anyone who knows me, this post is all about pumpkin.

I have a serious pumpkin problem you guys.

The thing is, it's totally seasonal.  From August til November - give me alllllll the pumpkin.  After that?  I move into gingerbread or peppermint territory for the holidays.

Obviously, given the addiction that is Pinterest, I've tried lots of pumpkin stuff, so I thought I'd post some of my favorite links for all of you pumpkin lovers out there!

I'll just leave this here first.  Because pumpkin beer.  Obviously.

Pumpkin Pie Monster Smoothie from Oh, She Glows
Pumpkin Dump Cake from Cookies and Cups
Crockpot Turkey, White Bean, and Pumpkin Chili from Skinnytaste
Parmesan, Pumpkin, and Spinach Quinoa from ifoodreal

And one of my own....Gingerbread Pumpkin Cobbler



No comments:

Post a Comment