Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What I Ate Wednesday

So, I'm kind of obsessed with reading these posts - so I figured I'd try my hand at one!

These are my eats from last Wednesday.


Started off my day with a big glass of water, all the coffee, and this Salted Caramel Banana Smoothie using Salted Caramel Quest Powder.  This is legit one of my favorite flavors!

Not pictured is the ginormous coffee I got on my way to work with 1 pump of pumpkin flavoring and almond milk.



Breakfast was around 6, and I wasn't really hungry til about 11:00.  I LOVE The Complete Cookie - but it's way too dangerous for me to have one that's really 2 servings.  I found a box of the single serve ones on Amazon in Snickerdoodle and am SO happy I did.  It's a great mid-morning or pre-workout snack and it's already portioned!

This was a day of running around (I work in 3 different schools on a given day!), so lunch was going to be later.  About 1:00, as I was running between buildings, I had a pumpkin bar from Trader Joe's - LOVE THESE!


Around 1:45 I finally got back to my desk and was able to eat some lunch, which was a slice of this spinach, bacon, and sundried tomato strata (recipe soon!) that I had made for brunch.  I topped it with some extra broccoli.


Around 3:30, I had a pre-workout snack of an apple and a pumpkin chocolate chip energy bite (check out Clean Food Crush for the recipe!)






For dinner, I had a chili roasted sweet potato and brussel sprout hash with a fried egg and a slice of Ezekiel flax bread with avocado.


And finally, because it's all about balance, I had some rice pudding (leftovers from Dad's recipe which is the bomb) to end the night!


What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment