Friday, September 30, 2016

Fantastic Friday Four - September 30

TGIF y'all!

Is it me, or has September been a MILLION years long?  I'm getting a 4 day weekend this weekend so hooray for that.

Here are some other things making me smile this week!

I hosted a family brunch this past weekend, and the Mimosa Bar was a hit!  I had some raspberries and strawberries, champagne (obvs), and three different juices - orange, tropical, and mixed berry.  YUM.  Also, LOVE this chalkboard that I got on clearance on Michael's!



I am OBSESSED with this Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Night Cap.  I got a sample in my Sephora Play box and have been using it all week.  I use it after showering on wet hair, and I also have put it on before bed on dry hair (it's pillow safe!).  It smells amazing and my hair is sooooo soft. 





Because it's fall, and all things are pumpkin in my world, I made a batch of these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Energy Balls from Clean Food Crush.  Super easy and sooooo delish.  I subbed in pumpkin seeds for the nuts, but everything else was the same.  It made a huge batch as well!  I have 2 to 3 as mid-afternoon / pre-workout snack and they are a perfect boost.  Also, they keep great in the fridge!


Because it's Friday.  And also, accurate.















What are you loving this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment