Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Fabulous Finds: Mrs. Thinsters' Cookie Thins

Let's face it.  I have a sweet tooth.  And while I would love to be one of those people who can happily always calm that sweet tooth with fruit, I can't.

I love fruit.  I snack on it a couple of times a day.

But sometimes you just need a cookie.



I stumbled upon Mrs. Thinsters' Cookie Thins in my local Stop and Shop, and was intrigued.  They come in a couple of different flavors - chocolate chip, double chocolate chip, and cake batter.  It was a tough decision but I went with the chocolate chip.

I also loved the label.  They are non-GMO, no corn syrup, and no artificial flavors, colors or perservatives.  I could read and pronounce the entire ingredient list, which is a plus in my book!


But how do they taste?





Really delicious!  They are crunchy, and then you get bites of creamy chocolate.

And the best part?  You get 5 cookie thins for 130 calories! (at least the chocolate chip, I think the double chocolate chip may have been 140.)

These with a cup of tea really hit the spot on a cold winter night when some comforting sweets were needed!



1 comment: