Sunday, January 18, 2015

Menu Plan - Week 3

This week is sort of a mish mash.  Basically I have leftovers and I want to use them up!

I do have a few new things on the plan though :)





Breakfasts
Guiltless Chocolate Chip Waffles (Skinnytaste cookbook) - side note, they are actually pancakes in the book but by adding a bit of coconut oil I made them waffles :)
Egg and cheese sandwich on multigrain muffin with fresh berries

Lunches
Turkey mason jar salads
Avocado chicken salad wrap (recipe coming soon!

Dinners
Chicken in Artichoke Pan Sauce (Cooking Light)
Fig and Apple Panini (Cookin' Canuck) - I don't have Gruyere so subbing out the cheese!
Pumpkin soup

Snacks
Sugar snap peas / hummus
Greek yogurt / pumpkin granola
Veggie sticks
Berries
Apples
Shakeology

What's on your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment