Friday, March 27, 2015

Fantastic Friday Four

In celebration of the BEST day of the week, a new series on the blog!  Random, fun things (four to be exact) that I'm loving or that are making me happy each week!

1.  Early Sunrise candle from Yankee Candle.  I'm very seasonal when it comes to candles, so it's a tad unlike me to burn this bad boy when it's still so cold because it's definitely a spring candle, but I couldn't help it.  Smells so fresh and clean!






2.  This Pasta Sprinkle from Penzeys is absolutely fabulous and great timesaver!  I used it in my sausage and brussel sprout pasta recipe (coming soon!).  It's a blend of garlic, oregano, basil and thyme.  Loving having this one jar instead of juggling all four!





3.  My custom blend of oatmeal from MyOatmeal.com.  Still testing out a few things from there but LOVING what I've had so far!  My blend contained quick rolled instant oats, coconut sugar, whey protein, chia seeds, along with chocolate and peanut butter flavors!  I topped it with half a banana and some PB2.  Delicous!






4.  The Ocean Trust Tropic Heat Martini from Bonefish Grill.  Sweet and spicy, pineapple and jalapeno and absolutely delicious!  Totally reminded me of my cruise last summer - and made me look forward to my cruise this summer :)  And even better - for every purchase, $1 goes to the Ocean Trust charity! 





No comments:

Post a Comment