Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fabulous Find: Skinnygirl Lime and Sea Salt Popcorn

I'm definitely a snacker. I like crunchy snacks, sweet snacks, savory snacks.  You name it.

I also really love popcorn.

I'm familiar with the Skinnygirl brand, but have not tried too many of the items available.  But this caught my eye in the store and I was intrigued.  She has partnered with Orville Redenbacher so you know the popcorn will be good. 

See, one of my favorite snacks is the Hint of Lime Tostitos.  And I thought this might be a good, lower calorie dupe for that.

I was pleased to find that that's the case!  And what's more, you certainly get a larger serving size!

Each bag is larger than a 100 calorie bag, so you get a bit more, weighing in at 150 calories a bag, which is a good snack size.  When you first take out the bag you definitely smell the lime, but after it pops, it's much more subtle.  You can definitely taste it, and it does remind me of the Tostitos.  The lime mixed with the sea salt is a new twist on popcorn and I'm definitely a fan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment