Friday, April 3, 2015

Fantastic Friday Four!

Some of the things making me smile this week!

1.  Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt:  If you haven't watched this yet, get yourself to Netflix and watch it now.  It is amazing and funny and heartfelt.  Tina Fey is brilliant and Ellie Kemper is adorable.  But let's be honest, I'm in it for Titus.

2. Portion Controlled Cadbury Mini Eggs:  Because let's face it.  It's Easter, I'm having them.  But at least now I can feel less guilty!






3.  Essie Turquoise and Caicos:  I had to.  I'm going to Turks and Caicos this summer!  And anything that reminds me of my still too far off vacation makes me a happy camper.





4.  Elite Tangle Ease Brush: I remember Casey Holmes aka itsblondie mentioning this in one of her videos and talking about how it doesn't tear at your hair, even when it's wet.  Sign me up!   It's super comfortable going through your hair, even those tough knots!


No comments:

Post a Comment