Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fabulous Find: Premium Slicer

I've been very intrigued by all the recipes I've seen online and in cookbooks using "veggie" noodles. 

However, I'd never made them. I thought it would be super complicated.

As it turns out?  Not so much.

I took a gamble and got this Premium Slicer on Amazon


It was really affordable and came with storage bag, a cleaning brush, and a top that also doubles as a way to push smaller vegetables into the slicer.

I have used it with zucchini and it was fast and simple!  In less than a minute, I had turned a medium zucchini into noodles!





I ended up using them in a recipe (to be posted soon), but these would be delicious just sauteed up in some coconut oil!

I'm excited to try out some other veggies and even some fruits with this!  Definitely a great tool to add to the healthy cooking arsenal!

No comments:

Post a Comment