Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fantastic Friday Four!

A few things that are making me happy this week!


I have a very large obsession with the car clips from Bath and Body Works.  To the point that I have one for every season, and the seasonal scents to go with it!  I got this Blue Blossom with a Turquoise Waters scent and now whenever I get into the car it smells like the beach.  Which makes me happy and yet also makes it tough to go to work!


Celebrated Mother's Day with this fabulousness! I first had a Spicy Chipotle Pineapple Martini on the Carnival Splendor last summer and became obsessed.  It's vodka, chipotle pineapple syrup, pineapple juice, and fresh mint.  It's incredible!  And just sipping it made me feel like I was back on deck.  Only 81 days until I'm back onboard!






Two of my birthday cards, which pretty much sum me up.  Beer and superheroes!  Throw in New York Sports teams and you have me!





Gorgeous two toned roses from my parents for my birthday.  Definitely springing up my living room!







No comments:

Post a Comment