Monday, November 2, 2015

Fabulous Find: Think Thin Oatmeal

Another healthy find from 7-11!  (And other places I'm sure but this is where I found it).

I was running late one morning and didn't have time to make my normal protein smoothie, so I figured I'd pick something up when I stopped to get my coffee.  Found this and it's an new favorite!


This particular flavor is Farmer's Market Berry Crumble and it's absolutely delicious.  Takes about a minute in the microwave, but then I let it sit a few more minutes.  The fruit plumps up and it's definitely a filling breakfast coupled with some fruit or I actually had a hard boiled egg along with it for some extra protein.

Nice stats:  10g protein, 5g fiver and 190 calories for the cup.

Also, 100% non GMO!

I actually really love their protein bars too (the pumpkin spice and dark chocolate peppermint are seasonal flavors that are to die for!).  Link below to the website!

Think Thin Products

No comments:

Post a Comment