Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Cookbook of the Week: The Busy Woman's Cookbook

So, during my move this summer, I discovered something.

I have a LOT of cookbooks.  A LOT.

With the new year, I decided to make a sort of resolution - use 1 cookbook a week and try (or more likely adapt) 2 recipes from it.

I figured 2 was an easy number.

So this is the first installment!

The first cookbook is The Busy Woman's Cookbook, where all the recipes feature 3 or 4 ingredients max.



So, true facts - this is not the healthiest cookbook in the world.  However, it is easily adaptable to make healthy!

The two recipes I'm adapting this week are taco baked chicken and a strawberry kiwi salad.  Look for those coming up soon!

In the meantime, if you are interested in this cookbook, it is available on Amazon!


Busy Woman's Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment