Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Fantastic Friday Four!

Getting back to this series - a few things that are making me happy this week!



I used to know how to knit, but have long been out of practice - trying to get back into the swing of it with Stitch 'n Bitch!!  Let's be honest, I really just like the name.



Coffee!  Well this particular coffee.  I'm a tried and true caramel macchiato girl - but that sucker went up in points and while it will definitely still be a treat once in a while?  It's no longer on my weekly to do list.  I gave the Cafe Americano a try - definitely NOT sweet (it's just espresso and water!), but I really really like it.  And only 1 Smartpoint for a venti!  (Though someone is going to have to explain to me why given that it's coffee and water - shouldn't it be 0?)



A few weeks ago, in the throes of illness as I later discovered that evening, I headed to Pinot's Palette with mom and some friends.  SUCH a great time.  It's BYOB, and if you are looking for a fun night with great music, wine, and painting that takes on some hilarity when the only artist in the room is the instructor, definitely check it out!


Officially less than 200 days until my cruise!  Talk about motivation for the gym!

What's making you smile this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment