Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What's on My Workout Playlist?



I always love reading posts like these because I get inspiration. 

When I workout, I either run or do a video.  When I run, I *need* music. 

But I also have the tendency to get super bored with the same playlist over and over, so I do change it up a bit.  To add to that, I have seriously eclectic (some would say weird) taste in music.  Put my iPhone on shuffle and basically you go from Broadway to rap to country to 80s to TV theme songs.

I make no apologies.

So here is a look at my current running playlist (which I've actually had since summer, believe it or not!).

Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC (I blame this one on Iron Man)
Bait a Hook - Justin Moore
Clint Eastwood - Jesse James Decker
Danny - Tiffany
Fight Like a Girl - Kalie Shorr
Four Years of Chances - Margo Price
Home Alone Tonight - Luke Bryan and Karen Fairchild
I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
I Saw Him Standing There - Tiffany
I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
It's a Heartache - Bonnie Tyler
Moneytalks - AC/DC
Mony Mony - Billy Idol
My Church - Maren Morris
Old Alabama - Brad Paisley
Oh L'Amour - Erasure
Red - Taylor Swift
Sunshine Superman - Jewel
Waste Another Beer - Old Southern Moonshine Revival
We Are Never Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
Without a Fight - Brad Paisley and Demi Lovato
Young and Crazy - Frankie Ballard
Cruise Remix - Florida Georgia Line and Nelly
Point at You - Justin Moore
Peter Pan - Kelsea Ballerini
Think of You - Chris Young and Cassadee Pope

What's on your workout playlist??


No comments:

Post a Comment