Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fabulous Finds: Jimmy Dean's Turkey Sausage Crumbles

I was checking out Mind Over Munch's YouTube Channel (which is awesome by the way, lots of great tips and healthy recipes!) and she had done a grocery haul, and I was totally intrigued by these!

FULLY COOKED!

Look, when I have time, I love to cook up my own sausage, but on those mornings (or evenings) when I just want to eat, fully cooked is a nice option to have!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen them in my Stop and Shop yet, but as it happens, was in Target yesterday and there they were!  So, of course they landed in my cart!

Very impressive stats!

90 calories for a half a cup.  And take it from someone who cooked up a half a cup with veggies for a scramble, that's A LOT!  Also, a very nice pronounceable ingredient list!

I think these would be great in a number of dishes, not limited to breakfast.  I have a few ideas to try them out with pasta and veggies as well!

If you are a fan of turkey sausage and, even better, a nice filling yet low calorie protein boost, definitely look for these!


No comments:

Post a Comment