Monday, February 2, 2015

Out of the Kitchen: Favorite Winter Lip Products

So just like dry skin, chapped lips are the bane of my winter existence.

But with this winning combination, my winter lip blues have definitely subsided!





First, let me be upfront.  These aren't the cheapest products on the market. BUT.  They both last an extremely long time because a little goes a long way.

First up, Popcorn Lip Scrub by Lush.

OMG you guys.

So basically, you take a pinch of this, rub it on your lips to exfoliate, and then lick it off.  Yes, the directions say lick it off.  And it basically tastes like kettle corn.

I do this a few times a week before bed, and then follow with this.

The Agave Lip Mask from Bite Beauty.  I pretty much love anything this company does (they deal strictly with lip products).  This is $26, so not cheap, but again, a little goes along way.  I've had this tube since last March or so and I have barely made a dent in it.  Basically it's like a thick balm that you can put on before bed and when you wake up, your lips feel incredibly hydrated.


Any other lippy recs?  Throw them at me!




No comments:

Post a Comment