Monday, February 9, 2015

Fabulous Finds: Wild Veggie Breakfast Bowl

As I'm trying to be healthier, I'm trying to steer clear of frozen, premade meals.

However, life happens.  So I've been trying to find some healthier frozen, premade meals.



I saw these in Stop & Shop and was immediately intrigued.  Quinoa?  Barley?  Steel Cut Oats?  Only 150 calories per bowl?

The ingredient list?  Stats?  Impressive.





2 and 1/2 minutes in the microwave, and done!

There are a few flavors.  I had the apple cinnamon, which had huge chunks of real apples in it.  I also added a tablespoon of organic sunflower seed butter to mind, for an extra boost.  Really delicious and filling!  I also have the blueberry but haven't tried it yet.



So, I plan on getting some more for busy mornings.  Filling, healthy, and yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment