Sunday, February 8, 2015

Snack: Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip

I don't know if it's just me, but I could eat peanut butter straight out of the jar.

Unfortunately, you shouldn't.  Because while peanut butter has its benefits, there is a lot of fat in it.

Alas.

I was home one day with some extra Greek yogurt and whipped this up.  I mean, I love apples and peanut butter, but the tablespoon of peanut butter always runs out before I finish the apples!

This dip remedies that.  And at 132 calories per serving (not including the apple), it's creamy and delicious and packed with protein (not to mention quick and easy)!  This particular recipe is a single serve but could certainly be doubled or tripled!






Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip (Serves 1)

1/4 cup of 2% plain Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. natural peanut butter

Combine and stir well.  Then enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment